Welcome to The League @ WashingCon!
There are four teams: Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow. Each team is determined by the wristband you are wearing. The ribbons are used as points and are what isexchanged with other players. The wristbands are not taken/given away during the league, just the ribbons.
To participate, all you have to do is play the games you love and are interested in playing. At the end of each game, the winner takes a ribbon from the opposing players if they have one. This is repeated until the end of the day when players with ribbons turn them in to be entered in a raffle.
There will be two raffles, one for the team that turned in the most ribbons and one for the players who turned in the most ribbons.
Pick Up Times:
- Saturday: 10am-12pm
- Sunday: 10am-12pm
- Saturday: 8pm-9pm
- Sunday: 6pm-7pm
- If playing a cooperative game and you lose (against the game), you keep your ribbons.
- No one is required to take a ribbon if they don’t feel like participating in the League.
- If only one player wins, they take one ribbon from each player on the losing team.
- If playing a team game, divide ribbons evenly amongst winners. If only one person has a ribbon, the MVP on the winning side gets the ribbon. If no clear MVP can be decided, the player who ended the game on the winning side claims victory and proceeds counter clockwise.
- The player who needs to give up the ribbon picks which one they give up.
Thanks for playing!